Tulips can be use for a Mothers Day card or Spring or get well card: It’s a pretty generic image.
The pop up card we will make today is from my Pinterest board that I saved as it looked so easy to do.
And, it is very easy! My template took less that 10 minutes to cut: that included changing paper colour and reloading the mat. It took me about 5 minutes to glue everything together.
If you have a Silhouette or a Cricut machine, you can use my free template to cut everything you need for this card (SVG, STUDIO 3 Files included) . There is also little tag to cut out and put on the front of the card if you like.
Don’t own a Silhouette or Cricut Machine? No worries, I have included my pdf version for you to print.
Steps to make the Pop up card
- First of all cut all the pieces needed: the inner card base that has the cut in the middle, the outer card to use as a cover and the flower and leaves parts.
- Next you need to fold 2 of the flowers in half and glue them on to the third flower at a slight angle. the top of the flower looks like a “W”
- now glue the flower onto the pop up strip
- attach the leaves
- Line up the edges of the inner card with the outer card and apply glue.
- Write your sentiment or print the one I have included.
Download the template here