Grade 2 contains twenty-one lessons, divided into seven sets. ( Three lessons each set)
Each of the 7 sets, addresses some aspect of the habits and patterns of conduct that are a manifestation of the inner qualities addressed in Grade 1.
The themes of the 7 sets are
- Maintaining a prayerful attitude
- Adhering to the laws of God
- Seeking knowledge
- Living in harmony with others
- Being a good friend
- Devoting one’s life to service
- Engaging in consultation
Each lesson consists of:
- Games/ Drama
- Crafts/ Activities /lapbook
Not every lesson has resources, and if they do, they will be found under the RESOURCES section.
For each lesson, select the image to open the page.
There are many websites used to curate these lesson plans here are a few