I love to Pin stuff on Pinterest and I have many boards dedicated to paper crafts, templates, cards, journal ideas, mini scrapbooks, brag books and more.
Some of the pins are my own and lots of them are just suff I find that I love but never seem to do more with these pin than file them away.
How about you? Do you do the same? One of the things I am looking for is easy crafts for kids and families. The one below seems to be very easy so here goes!
The craft I am going to attempt is a simple craft from Pinterest that is a flower shaped Mothers day craft and I will include my template version.
By the Way, if you need another Mothers day Card then get my twirling heart Mothers Day card template here.
The list of items you will need are:
- 2 flower shape cut out of card stock, one white and one painted or cut from coloured cardstock
- popsicle stick painted green
- small photo that fits in a 2.5 inch circle
- small clothes pin/peg
- pen to write message
- Use my FREE template available in SVG, PDF,Studio 3
Assemble the card using my template:
- If using my template, cut out the pieces by hand (PDF). OR if use your machine cut out pieces using the files included (STUDIO 3 or SVG files included)
- Put the white flower with the writing on the bottom
- Glue the pink flower to the centre of the white flower
- Glue the photo to the centre of the pink flower
- Glue the flowers to Popsicle stick
- Add little clothes pin to look like a leaf. You can clip a Mothers Day greeting to the stem.
Assemble the flower without using my template:
I get it, you love to do it from scratch yourself.
- Cut out two flowers the same size
- cut out a small circle for the centre of the flower
- cut out a photo to fit the small circle or write a message in this circle.
- Attach a photo to small circle
- paint the popsicle stick
- Paint one flower any colour you like
- On the white flower write your messages
- Glue the painted flower on top of the white flower
- Glue the circle with the photo on top of the painted flower
- Glue both flowers to the painted popsicle stick
- Add a small clothes pin.
to finish up I am adding a heart to the centre of the flower and not a photo as I did not have a photo small enough. Here is what I did:
If you want to use my Template, you can download it HERE.
I hope you enjoyed this craft. think its pretty easy as I took me 5 minutes to cut and 2 minutes to assemble .