When I was making my Halloween Brag book I had this wedding album in mind, and although the dimensions are different (8 x 8) from the Halloween brag book, I knew that the digital files were going to be very easy to modify.
The album base I got on sale in Michaels and painted it white. so I did not build my own cover , spine and binding. If you want to do so yourself I cover it here.
I wanted to cut ALL the inserts out for ALL the pages and then start assembling and photographing the pages and posting BUT got to page three and looked at the amount of stuff I had cut out and WOW… I am starting to get a bit confused as to what goes were!
I will post both my screenshots of the modified files and the cut files. Note that there is no decorative page matting or embellishments cut out yet and I will post each page as I assemble them
As I mentioned, I did not build the base album from scratch but got this one on sale in Michaels. My Halloween base was built from scratch and if you want to make your own you can review the process here: Brag book Base
I am trying to keep all the pages as close to the Halloween layout in order to show how ease it is to adjust the digital files I developed. I may rearrange the layout as I go along to illustrate the flexibility of these files, because I know I won’t be able to resit reorganizing them!
Will add as I go along but this is the basics of what I intend to use.
[wpforms id=”1223″ title=”false” description=”false”]