“Out of the heaven of Thy mercy and the clouds of Thy tender compassion, what will gladden the hearts of Thy servants, who have turned towards Thee and helped Thy Cause.”
Welcome to the resource for the Feast of Mercy. This Feast month we have a simple exert from the writings and a simple craft that can be done by any child.
This is the coloured version that can be used on a card or to frame:
For the children, this is a very simple activity that takes 5 to 15 minutes.This craft uses cotton balls for the clouds, Sparkles if you want to add to the sky or cloud or the Greatest Name, and the template picture to colour in.
Time: 5 minutes
What you need
- Template to download (see below)
- Cotton wool
- crayons, markers or paint
- . Colour in parts or the entire picture with crayons, markers or paint
- Glue cotton ob for clouds.
- Apply glue to areas you want sparkles and apply sparkles.
- Shake off extra.
Here is mine example…took 5 minutes. I used only paint and sparkles.