RUHI BOOK 3 GRADE 3
IN THIS SET THERE ARE 6 LESSONS:
- The Báb is a Manifestation of God
- The Báb was the Forerunner of Bahá’u’lláh
- The Báb burned away the veils that hindered people from recognizing Him and later Bahá’u’lláh as a Manifestation of God
- The Báb as the Herald of a New Era
- The Báb and the start of the Heroic Age
- The Báb joyfully sacrificed His life as He prepared the way for the coming of Bahá’u’lláh
There are 3 prayers The Báb to memorize. You can choose any of them in any order you like.
1. Is there any remover of difficulties save God? Say: Praised be God! He is God! All are His servants, and all abide by His bidding!
2. Say: God sufficeth all things above all things, and nothing in the heavens or in the earth but God sufficeth. Verily, He is in Himself the Knower, the Sustainer, the Omnipotent.
3. O Lord! Thou art the Remover of every anguish and the Dispeller of every affliction. Thou art He who banisheth every sorrow and setteth free every slave, the Redeemer of every soul. O Lord! Grant deliverance through Thy mercy, and reckon me among such servants of Thine as have gained salvation.
Get Memorization Aid here
Here are all the quotes for the lesson 11 to 16
I am the Countenance of God Whose splendor can never be obscured, the Light of God Whose radiance can never fade.
Indeed the hearts of them that truly believe in Him Whom God shall make manifest are vaster than the expanse of heaven and earth and whatever is between them.
Suffer not yourselves to be shut out as by a veil from God after He hath revealed.
These are the appointed days which ye have been yearningly awaiting in the past— the days of the advent of divine justice. Render ye thanks unto God, O ye concourse of believers.
Cheer our hearts through the potency of Thy love and good-pleasure and bestow upon us steadfastness that we may willingly submit to Thy Will and Thy Decree Himself.
O my God! There is no one but Thee to allay the anguish of my soul, and Thou art my highest aspiration, O my God. My heart is wedded to none save Thee and such as Thou dost love. I solemnly declare that my life and death are both for Thee. Verily Thou art incomparable and hast no partner.
The stories are focused on the life of The Báb.
- Lesson 11: The Báb is a Manifestation of God
- Lesson 12: The Báb was the Forerunner of Bahá’u’lláh
- Lesson 13: The Báb burned away the veils that hindered people from recognizing Him and later Bahá’u’lláh as a Manifestation of God
- Lesson 14: The Báb as the Herald of a New Era
- Lesson 15: The Báb and the start of the Heroic Age
- Lesson 16: The Báb joyfully sacrificed His life as He prepared the way for the coming of Bahá’u’lláh