If you are following my journey as I collaborate on creating a journal that is inspired by a Baha’i way of life then here is the latest update.
The journal is now ready for download but not yet for print. the downloadable version will include:
- Months March to Dec 2019 and Jan to March 2020.
- Mandala to colour each month
- Monthly view: shows the names of the Baha’i months and special days
- Monthly goals setting
- Monthly habit tracker to track things like reading the writings, Prayers etc.
- Monthly ” things that make me smile” to record the little things in life that make our day worth getting up for.
- Monthly “What I am thinking about” page is a space to keep all your great ideas and plans
- Monthly space for tracking if you are reading/ want to read/ thinking of reading. Things you are listening to/ want to listen to/ thinking of listen to such as podcasts, lectures etc. Events you are attending like conferences or even feast and Holy Days and last a space to track service projects.
- Weekly views with special Baha’i events marked
- weekly meal planning page
- Daily view records lots of info from schedule and daily meals to who you want to pray for. each daily page has a quote to read and meditate on.
So this journal has been a work or love and is full of stuff we wanted in our own journals that are missing. If you download, please send us any feedback for next years version. We are also including the stick sheet that is sized for areas of the journal. Since these are not standard Avery sizes you need to print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of sticker paper and cut by hand.
looking forward to your comments.
Download directly from my Etsy store here: Price is $14
Email transfer to me and a link will be sent to download: price $12