RUHI BOOK 3 GRADE 3 SET 2
Welcome To Set 2: THE LIVES AND MISSIONS OF THE MANIFESTATIONS OF GOD WHO APPEARED BEFORE THE BÁB AND BAHA’U’LLAH
There are 7 Lessons in this set:
- Abraham and the Oneness of God
- Moses and the Laws of God
- Krishna and God’s Renewal of Religion
- Buddha and the Way to True Happiness
- Zoroaster and the Importance of Good Character
- Jesus Christ and Divine Love
- Muhammad and Submission to the Will of God
There are 4 PRAYERS to memorize, These can be chosen in any order
Here are all the prayers:
1. “Glory be to Thee, O Lord my God! Make manifest the rivers of Thy sovereign might, that the waters of Thy Unity may flow through the inmost realities of all things, in such wise that the banner of Thine unfailing guidance may be raised aloft in the kingdom of Thy command and the stars of Thy divine splendor may shine brightly in the heaven of Thy majesty. Potent art Thou to do what pleaseth Thee. Thou, verily, art the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting.
2. I beseech Thee, O my God, by all the transcendent glory of Thy Name, to clothe Thy loved ones in the robe of justice and to illumine their beings with the light of trustworthiness. Thou art the One that hath power to do as He pleaseth and Who holdeth within His grasp the reins of all things, visible and invisible.
3. I have wakened in Thy shelter, O my God, and it becometh him that seeketh that shelter to abide within the Sanctuary of Thy protection and the Stronghold of Thy defense. Illumine my inner being, O my Lord, with the splendors of the Dayspring of Thy Revelation, even as Thou didst illumine my outer being with the morning light of Thy favor.
4. O my God, my Master, the Goal of my desire! This, Thy servant, seeketh to sleep in the shelter of Thy mercy, and to repose beneath the canopy of Thy grace, imploring Thy care and Thy protection. I beg of Thee, O my Lord, by Thine eye that sleepeth not, to guard mine eyes from beholding aught beside Thee. Strengthen, then, their vision that they may discern Thy signs, and behold the Horizon of Thy Revelation. Thou art He before the revelations of Whose omnipotence the quintessence of power hath trembled. No God is there but Thee, the Almighty, the All-Subduing, the Unconditioned.
Here are all 7 quotes for this second set:
He is, and hath from everlasting been, one and alone, without peer or equal, eternal in the past, eternal in the future, detached from all things, ever-abiding, unchangeable, and self-subsisting.
Be not forgetful of the law of God in whatever thou desirest to achieve, now or in the days to come. Say: Praise be to God, the Lord of all worlds!
We summon you to God, We remind you of His Day, We announce unto you tidings of your reunion with Him, We draw you nigh unto His court, and send down upon you tokens of His wondrous wisdom . . .
Say: O children of dust! He Who is the Spirit of Purity saith: In this glorious Day whatsoever can purge you from defilement and ensure your peace and tranquility, that indeed is the straight Path, the Path that leadeth unto Me.
A good character is, verily, the best mantle for men from God. With it He adorneth the temples of His loved ones. By My life! The light of a good character surpasseth the light of the sun and the radiance thereof.
The fundamental purpose animating the Faith of God and His Religion is to safeguard the interests and promote the unity of the human race, and to foster the spirit of love and fellowship amongst men.
The source of all good is trust in God, submission unto His command, and contentment with His holy will and pleasure.
The lessons are divided into the same sections as previous lessons: Welcome, Prayer, Song, Quote, Story, Facts about, Games/Narration, Craft/ Activities, Review Quote
The story will be focused on the Manifestation for that lesson. The crafts/ activities will try to reinforce the learning in a fun creative manner.
Quick links to lessons in this set
Lesson 4:Abraham and the Oneness of God
Lesson 5:Moses and the Laws of God
Lesson 6:Krishna and God’s Renewal of Religion
Lesson 7:Buddha and the Way to True Happiness
Lesson 8:Zoroaster and the Importance of Good Character
Lesson 9:Jesus Christ and Divine Love
Lesson 10:Muhammad and Submission to the Will of God